Music

Music

Welcome

Welcome to the BTW Magnet Choral Department Blog. Feel free to look around and see what we have been discussing.

Friday, March 28, 2014

Performance Assessments

Congratulations on your success CMD!!! As you know, we recently had to performance assessments in one week and suffice it to say, you are did a wonderful job! Choral music is still alive in Alabama and in the country and we are living proof that this is true. I am so proud of my students and their hard work and determination. I can truly say that it makes me feel good as a director to have such as hard-working and determined group of gifted singers.
We did receive some very constructive criticism (more for me than you all) but it is always good to have someone else's opinion about your work so that you can look more objectively at what you are doing. Keep up the good work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment